Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, January 29, 2009

today was a short and lovely day as usual.
(lovely not cause of school but cause it's a short day)
something really amusing happened during MOB today
and it got me & Joey ng asking CMY for four numbers,
to buy 4-D. HAHA.

we were supposed to hand in our MOB essay today
but not everyone of us are required to hand it in.
the selected ones would be chosen by the teacher
in sort of a lucky draw method.
(our student profile picture was being used as the lot.)

and here's when the amusing incident occurred.
CMY and I were "praying" for us to be lot-ed
because we've done our homework (apparently)
and if we were chosen now, we would be out of the
lucky draw when the next assignment was due.
so obviously who doesn't want to be exempted from that right..
& so, we prayed by clapping both our hands together
and chanted our own names.
I was like "Lim Pei Jie, Lim Pei Jie" and
CMY was like "Cheok Mei Yan, Cheok Mei Yan"

when the first lot was chosen, we examined it carefully & went
"aiya 是男的" which means it's a guy (we were sitting in the 3rd row)
and it's not just one of us who said it was a guy okay.
ALL three of us agreed that it was a guy. BUT...
it turned out to be CMY lei. super funny please.
not only because her praying came true, but also because
we all thought we saw a guy ah. lol~

after CMY handed in her essay, Joey ng & I were like
"eh CMY you so zhun, help us say our names also lei"
then she agreed and started chanting my name.
"Lim Pei Jie, Lim Pei Jie, Lim Pei Jie"
*second lot chosen* & the picture was shown to all of us.
I was dumbstruck as I stared at the girl with a thick blue specs,
staring and smiling back at me. IT WAS ME OKAY!
(cause I wore that damn blue specs on first day of school
& they suddenly decided that we should take our students profile picture T.T.)

everyone was being wow-ed by CMY's powers
of being so accurate and then CMY started her Joey ng chant.
AND YAH, the next one who was chosen was Joey ng okay!
you say qiao or not. that CMY is so sie, now that I think back of it.
LMFAO. so now that you people know about CMY's powers,
you could try getting four lucky numbers from her.. haha. :D.
okay, I shall end here for now as this is getting a little draggy. JA.


5:02 PM